Fifty West Brewing Co. has announced the fight schedule and final details for Punch Out: Round 2 on Saturday, July 8th at the Fifty West Production Works facility located across the street from the Brewpub.
The event, one of the most unique and most popular craft beer events in the area combines brews, boxing and brotherly love. And this year’s event has more of everything.
The event will be broken down into three parts: two day-time matches featuring local amateur boxers courtesy of Punch House Gym, an hour-long interlude featuring local funk group Ernie Johnson from Detroit, and six brewery-on-brewery boxing matches including a rematch between Taft’s Kiri Crawford and Karenna Brockman of Listermann.
- 4pm-6pm Amateur Exhibition Boxing Matches
- 6pm-7pm Ernie Johnson from Detroit (Live Music)
- 7:30pm-10:30pm Brewery vs. Brewery Boxing Matches
- Fight 1 Frannie Rosenkrantz (50 West) vs. Amanda Coomer (Taft’s)
- Fight 2 Brett “Taj” Reigel (Taft’s) vs. Mitch Dougherty (Rhinegeist)
- Fight 3 Josh Adams (Rhinegeist) vs. Blake Littleton (Braxton)
- Fight 4 Joshua Wilson (50 West) vs. Simon Kretchik (Madtree)
- Fight 5 Bob Bonder (Rhinegeist) vs. Christian Heck (50 West)
- Fight 6 Kiri Crawford (Tafts) vs. Karenna Brockman (Listermann)
- 10:30pm Ernie Johnson from Detroit (Live Music)
Additionally, four new Punch You in the EyePA variants that will only be available during this year’s Punch Out will be released. Variants include Passion Fruit, Tangerine, Watermelon, and Apricot. The variants are scheduled to go on draft at 4pm sharp, so attendees excited about the beer will want to arrive early to ensure they snag one of the limited-edition drafts.
“Everything about this year’s event is bigger and better: the stadium, the displays, the music, and of course the beer. Last year we celebrated Punch by releasing limited-edition bottles. This year we’re releasing limited-edition drafts that you will only find at the event” said Bobby Slattery, Founder of Fifty West.
Don’t miss out on one of the most exciting beer events this year. To purchase tickets, click here.